- revised my price list, created a PDF of it, and linked it on my web page
- created new gallery stickers for my canvases that will be showing at The Commissary
- created a hanging diagram to show how the images should be hung
- also ordered a sample of 10 mini-business-cards with photos on (thanks, Sandy!)
Now I've got to
- create and print stickers to go on the backs of my postcards to get some eyeballs looking at the canvases
- order more ink and a roll of canvas from Epson
- get that darned CD for retailers finished
- get some more publicity - try to get something in the cabbagetown-area weekly newspaper
- finish writing and illustrating the seminar I will be giving to the Toronto Master Gardeners on Oct. 21st
- print some of my floral images on canvas to take to TBG that day (I've got a table at which to sell my wares).
I've got under a month to do all the above.
Oh -- and write a cheque to the insurance company, now that they've dinged me an additional $345.60 for running a small business at home so they would give me exhibit insurance. I wish they'd get with the modern age and let me pay either directly from my bank account or via credit card.